You know, I’ve been thinking about the musical-ish episode lately, because things make me disappointed with the Supernatural crew, and I was thinking about what original songs they could have.
I mean, think about it!
I Gripped You Tightly and Raised You From Perdition, So Give Me…
I HEAR THOSE SLEIGH BELLS JINGLING
RING TING TINGLING TOOOOOOOOOOOOO
COME ON IT’S LOVELY WEATHER
FOR A SLEIGH RIDE TOGETHER WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
- world: we’re gonna use the scale where 0° is freezing and 100° is boiling.
- america: cool, we’re gonna use the one that doesn’t make sense.
Let me tell you something. Guys like me we are the natural order. It was the way it was set up. You see, from where I’m sitting there ain’t much difference from what I’ve turned into and what you already are. I know what you did when you went looking for me. I know how far you went. So let me ask you. Which one of us is really the monster.
don’t be fuckin rude
This hurts my soul
JOIN US FOR A TWITTER WATCH-PARTY UP TO AND DURING THIS THURSDAY’S EPISODE, AND TWEET TO BOOST DOMINION’S NEILSEN TWITTER RATINGS.
There are only three episodes of Dominion left and there’s still no word on the show coming back for a second season. This just won’t do! It’s time to give Syfy a little push in the right direction! This Thursday, our usual tweeting will include TWO hashtags - #Dominion and #RenewDominion - instead of one!
The goal behind the use of a secondary tag is to create more social media buzz around the show, via trending. While inclusion of the #Dominion tag is very important to ratings, it’s frequent use makes it nearly impossible to trend. Twitter’s trending system takes note of sudden increases, therefore a new, unused tag will have a higher chance of getting onto that that list!
Compare #Dominion with #DominionSDCC.
#DominionSDCC trended, despite having less tweets overall.
Tweet the episode using the #Dominion and #RenewDominion hashtags. Per this article, Nielsen starts counting tweets for an episode 3 hours before airtime, and continues counting for 3 hours after the episode ends, so that gives you 7 hours to hop on twitter and give the show your support by using the #Dominion hashtag. In addition, Nielsen continues counting views of tweets until 5AM EST the following morning, so if you’re awake all night, keep on retweeting those #Dominion tweets!
Only U.S.-based tweets count, BUT retweets hold the same weight as original tweets, so if you have international friends watching and tweeting with the #Dominion hashtag, retweet them so they’ll count too. If you are watching from outside of the U.S., use the hashtag so we can retweet you! Add OUSA to your tweets to make it even easier, that way your U.S. friends will know just what to do!
REMEMBER… tweets with more than two hashtags can be flagged as spam, so stick with just #Dominion and #RenewDominion!
Other ways to support DOMINION…
1) If you are in a Nielsen houshold, watch live on your television. This is how U.S. television ratings are measured. If you’re not sure if you’re a Nielsen household, you’re not. But there are still ways to make your watching count towards ratings!
2) Record the episode on your DVR even if you do watch live. DVR viewings are counted into Nielsen numbers. Make sure to watch the recording as soon as possible, the earlier you watch the more it counts for the Live +3 and Live +7 Nielsen numbers.
3) If you don’t have a DVR and can’t watch live, instead of watching an unofficial stream or download, watch (or rewatch) the episode on The Official Syfy Site. Those viewings count towards ratings too. The episode is normally posted to the website at or shortly after midnight EST.
HELP US HELP DOMINION!